Fort Lauderdale, Florida
100% full Not resolved

Power Window Fix is a SCAM - STAY AWAY!!!!

Elan Yaari is a scam artist. He will quote you a price on the phone and show up on time for the FIRST visit. But he will also break other thinks such as the door handle and STILL not complete the job he quoted. He ended up replacing my Honda Accord driver's power window motor but then said I had to get the switch myself and then he would come back and finish the job. Of course, I was *** and paid in full, and he refused to give me a receipt (it was 8pm by the time he finally showed up and dark outside).

However, he didn't connect the door handle and I couldn't exit my car. After numerous calls and texts, he FINALLY came out to fix the door handle at midnight. Then I got the window switch myself and installed it (just a couple of clicks) and the window still didn't work. Of course I immediately called him and have since was able to schedule four (4) different times for him to fix it. He stood me up all four times. He does not provide a one year warranty and he does not provide satisfaction guaranteed.

He will take your money and not stand behind his work. Do not believe when he tells you that it's his "competition" leaving these bad reviews - because it is not true.

I will spread the word about ELAN YAARI'S POWER WINDOW FIX SCAM ... He will say the bad reviews are his competitors trying to take his business down. THIS IS ALSO A LIE.... the only good reviews are from him or his relatives. Why do all the 'customers' that have the good reviews are named "YAARI"???

Am I competitor? *** no! I'm a single mom trying to make it by in this cruel world and am tired of being taken advantage of by ***-scammers like Elan Yaari. And how would I have his *** yellow sticker on the inside of my car door?

By the way - I finally got tired of waiting for this fool and began to investigate his work.

After removing the door panel, I discovered that ELAN YAARI CUT THE POWER WINDOW WIRES!! I spliced them together and the window finally worked. Who knows if I really needed the replaced motor - it was probably only the window switches to begin with.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Had an Experience with Powerwindowfix?

Comments

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia #1238621

I don't see why you guys have a problem with him, I tried his service and it was great!

This guy is a ScamBag.

A true disgrace.

I had a dealing with him and a very similar thing happened. Elan is his name. And found numerous reviews claiming the same things I experienced.

Do not hire hire or call him.

H

to Anonymous #1146678

I'm SO sorry you went through the same thing that I did. I tried to post in ALL the review portals so this wouldn't happen to anyone else.

I know that karma will kick this guy's butt and when it does - it will be very bad for him.